Working at Longevity Partners
As a growing organisation, we are always keen to hear from bright, ambitious individuals with an interest in what we do.
Should you wish to be considered for a full time position or an internship vacancy, please submit your application for one of the roles below.
Longevity Partners is looking for an ambitious Sustainability Consultant to provide cutting edge strategic sustainability advisory services to a number of clients in the property sector across Europe.
The successful candidate will be driven by a passion for sustainability, as well as being ambitious, diligent and creative. He/she will strive to achieve a standard of excellence in all pursuits. We are looking for an individual who is excited about the prospect of working in a fast-paced environment as part of a fast-growing, multinational team.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing clients with best-in-class strategic advice on how to approach sustainability within their property portfolios;
- Project managing sustainability services, including:
- Renewable energy installations;
- Energy Efficiency Improvements;
- Energy Audits
- Building certifications and benchmarking (e.g. GRESB, BREEAM New Construction, BREEAM In-Use, SKA, WELL, LEED)
- Sustainability reporting and strategy work.
- Building strong client relationships and operating as a trusted advisor on investor portfolios, identifying the best-value approaches to mitigating risk;
- Pan-European travel to a multitude of client sites, working with a diverse range of stakeholders (from technical to C-suite) to identify and help meet sustainability objectives;
- Coordinating resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standard; and
- Contributing to research and thought leadership internally and externally, and representing the firm in conferences and other industry events.
We would like to see:
- A BSc/MSc degree in a sustainability-related and/or technical, numeric discipline (2:1 minimum);
- Deep knowledge of the technical aspects of sustainability performance in the built environment;
- Project management experience, including the ability to plan, resource, and direct complex assignments from conception to completion;
- Experience of client exposure - working closely with clients to understand their needs and to deliver bespoke solutions;
- Knowledge of key regulatory and policy drivers and incentives associated with sustainability and renewable energy;
- Technical skills, including data analysis and financial modelling experience (Excel);
- Qualified as LEED, WELL or BREEAM AP (desirable but not essential); and
- Fluency in European languages, particularly Dutch, German and/or French.
In return for your expertise, we offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, including private medical insurance, as well as continuous training and development opportunities. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to advance their career in a collegiate and multinational work environment. The Sustainability Consultant will gain exposure to clients across Europe and will be instrumental in making a tangible impact on the environmental performance of many organisations.
How to apply:
To apply for the role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place week commencing 26th February 2018.
Longevity Partners are recruiting an ambitious Sustainability Analyst who can provide technical support in the area of building certifications. This individual will join the advisory team and work on large impact projects at European level to reduce energy consumption and improve the sustainability of commercial buildings. This position will report to a Sustainability Consultant and is based in our offices in Marylebone.
The Sustainability Analyst is responsible for:
- Undertaking a range of environmental assessments using third-party assessment methodologies such as BREEAM, LEED, SKA and WELL.
- Liaising with client stakeholders to develop the criteria for the delivery of the desired environmental assessment rating.
- Conducting BREEAM Pre-Assessment and providing design advice.
- Producing evidence requirements for BREEAM credits.
- Undertaking gap analysis report / schedule.
- Managing own workload to meet project deadlines.
- Producing reports and providing advice and guidance to clients and project teams.
- Attending site visits to review progress against sustainability targets.
- Arranging and attending meetings, taking minutes and distributing actions.
- Completing relevant training to become certified as an assessor against one of the core assessment methodologies.
- Assisting with pitches and tenders.
The successful individual will have:
- Qualified as LEED, WELL or BREEAM AP (desirable but not essential)
- The ability to manage multiple on-going assignments simultaneously
- Knowledge of climate change legislation and regulatory requirements for energy management and emissions reduction at European level (preferable)
- Excellent numerical ability, and experience of data analysis
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to produce structured, concise and meaningful reports, summarising results and justifying conclusions, containing technical information
- Excellent IT skills, including working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- A bachelor's degree in Environmental Sciences/ Economics /Engineering or related subject/ studying for a bachelor's degree in Environmental Sciences/ Economics / Engineering or related subject
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in a second language would be an advantage
We offer you a collegiate, multi-national work environment, competitive salary, private medical insurance and continuous training & development opportunities.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
The application period closes on the 31st of January. Interviews will be held throughout February for a 1st of March start date.