Introduction and background
The purpose of this policy is to outline how Longevity Partners Limited has established measures to protect your privacy and information rights.
We recognise that you have rights as a ‘data subject’, and that we have an obligation to uphold these.
This privacy notice aims to outline how we maintain these rights. In particular, it outlines:
- How we collect and process your information
- Why we do this
- How you can exercise your rights;
- Who to contact in the event you’re unhappy with our performance.
Transfer of data
We share data with a number of third parties in the course of delivering our services. These are summarised below:
- Our IT service provider, ReflectiveIT, provides offsite backup services for us.
- Moore Stephens LLP are our auditors and operate payroll on our behalf.
- PeopleHR provides us a cloud-based HR management system, to help us administer employee records.
- We can share information with other members of the Long Harbour group to support us in day-to-day business administration.
- We use the Office 365 suite provided by Microsoft to handle our email and other office automation.
Retention of data
Longevity Partners Limited retains information for seven (7) years from our point of last contact. We hold this information to support our legal and regulatory requirements. If you object to this retention, please contact us – details provided in the ‘Contact’ section.
Automated decision making
Longevity Partners Limited does not routinely make use of automated decision making or profiling in processing your data.
Securing your information
Longevity Partners Limited applies technical and organisational security measures in line with industry good practices such as ISO 27001. Longevity Partners Limited has achieved the Cyber Essentials accreditation.
We recognise that you may have questions on how we process and/or store your data, or may want to change either the data we hold on you or how we communicate with you in the future.
If you have any questions in respect of this notice, or would like to exercise your rights as a data subject (for example, to correct data or to exercise your right to access):
- Longevity Partners Limited, as data controller, can be contacted as follows: 33 Wigmore Street, London W1U 1QX
- The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the above address
If you are unhappy that we have responded to your query adequately, of if you have a further complaint, The Information Commissioner’s Office can be contacted at via https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/ .... Or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: Information Governance department. Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow. Cheshire SK9 5AF