Job opportunity: Marketing and Communication Manager
Combine your passion for sustainability with your talent for marketing and communications!
Longevity Partners is recruiting a highly motivated Marketing and Communication Manager who can lead all marketing activities, from digital & social media management to event organisation, public relations, and client relationship management. This new role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious communication professional to join an international and fast growing sustainability team and be part of the firm’s next transformational change, as new offices will open internationally in the coming years.
This position reports to the Managing Director and is based in our head office in London.
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. It was established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
The Marketing and Communication Manager is responsible for:
- Producing and presenting to the board of directors the firm’s annual marketing strategy;
- Coordinating the development and implementation of marketing programmes and promotional events;
- Producing creative marketing and branding materials to support the Business Growth Associate;
- Handling day-to-day communication work, including updating the website and preparing pitches materials;
- Developing professional relationships, trust, and credibility with sustainability and real estate journalists and influencers;
- Preparing and reviewing press releases, press kit contents, and social media copy when required;
- Producing monthly marketing reports;
- Maintaining organised library of photography, fonts and logos and ensure branding is used consistently across our European offices.
The successful individual will have:
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to manage multiple projects,
- Strong work ethic, desire and commitment to accept increasingly greater challenges and responsibilities,
- Excellent creative writing, press release writing, interpersonal and verbal skills,
- Strong organizational and management abilities to set goals and priorities,
- Excellent knowledge of social networking sites and new emerging media,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Knowledge of best practices in social media and website management,
- Knowledge of French and/or Spanish language would be considered as a serious advantage,
- Skill in design, layout, and prepress activities, preferably in Adobe products,
- Preferably a Master’s degree in Communications, Media Relations, Public Relations or Journalism
- Specialist marketing platform experience preferred, e.g. Hubspot.
In return for your expertise, we offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, including private medical insurance, as well as continuous training and development opportunities. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to advance their career in a collegiate and multinational work environment.
How to apply:
To apply for the role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org