Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmarking
GRESB is a real estate benchmarking tool that captures information regarding the sustainability performance of property companies.
The score provides property fund and asset managers with a third party verified assessment of their investments’ environmental performance, based on key sustainability performance indicators.
While it is not mandatory, over 150 listed companies and private funds that invest in real estate participate in the assessment.
How can Longevity Partners help you?
- We will provide performance gap analyses to identify how you can improve your GRESB score
- We will fully manage GRESB on your behalf: data collection, analysis and submission
- We will engage with your property management team and tenants to improve your stakeholder engagement score
- We will develop a strategy to optimise your GRESB score and increase investors’ satisfaction
- Audit your current GRESB management process
How Does Participating in GRESB Benefit You?
The participant will need to assess their portfolio against the following indicators:
- Policy and disclosure
- Risk and opportunities
- Monitoring and EMS
- Performance indicators
- Building certification
- Stakeholder engagement