ISO 14001 is an internationally recognised standard that sets out the minimum requirements for an environmental management system (EMS). It helps organisations to improve their environmental performance by identifying, managing, monitoring and controlling their environmental issues in a holistic manner.
Who can get ISO14001 certified?
Iso14001 is aimed at all types of companies and organisations. In other words, any company regardless of size, number of employees, assets under management (AUM), industry or annual revenue can certify to ISO 14001.
- Identifying areas of non-compliance within your company
- Compiling a set of recommendations to improve the environmental performance of your company
- Producing a manual with recommendations, compulsory procedures and business strategy
- Meeting all the requirements of the manual and providing certification
HOW CAN LONGEVITY PARTNERS HELP YOU?
With our extensive international network and experienced consultants, we can:
- Help you define your environmental objectives and provide recommendations for your company
- Manage the entire initial certification and re-certification process at three-year intervals, including
- Provide a streamlined certification approach with the relevant templates and nomenclatures
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
ISO 14001 is the stepping-stone for any organisation to begin strategically improving its environmental performance. Its key benefits include:
- Complying with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
- Promoting stakeholder and tenant engagement
- Improving company market reputation
- Achieving strategic business aims by incorporating environmental issues into business management
- Integrating environmental performance targets in the procurement strategy of your company
- Attaining competitive and financial advantage through improved efficiencies,
- Retaining competitive advantage resulting from ISO14001 through continual improvement